Due to dust, soil and pollution, the glow of the face goes away. Experts also recommend using homemade face packs or pastes daily to clean the dirt from the face and skin and bring back the glow. So today you will get to know the use of rice flour paste which is easily prepared at home. Well, there are many things in the kitchen from which you can get glowing skin. But rice flour is better. Although people use rice for food, you will be surprised to know that you can also use it to enhance your face. Very few people know about face packs made from rice. As much as rice is beneficial for your health, it is also beneficial for your skin. So let’s know how to apply a face pack made of rice on your face and how to use it.
- Rice with raw milk: To make a rice face pack, take four spoons of rice and soak them for three to four hours and then grind them by adding four to five spoons of raw milk. Now apply it well all over the face and leave the face like this for an hour. Rub the face with light hands and then wash off with cold water. At least three times a week, use this face pack.
- Rice flour with honey and lemon: Rice flour also helps remove dead skin. For this, grind four spoons of rice soaked and then add a little honey and lemon to it. Please apply to the face and wash it off with cold water after an hour. This will remove the dead skin present on the face and the skin will get fresh. Rice water is used by the women of Korea and Japan to enhance their faces.
- Rice flour with honey and yoghurt: Rice is high in amino acids and vitamins, which help to whiten the skin while also protecting it from impurities. To get clean skin, grind rice and mix honey and three spoons of curd in it, mix it well and then apply on the face. Leave the face like this for half an hour and then massage with light hands. Wash the face after five minutes with cold water.
- Rice flour with green tea and lemon juice: By using rice flour with lemon juice, you can make dark spots disappear which are caused by acne. To make this paste, boil green tea in a cup of hot water and filter it. Then take a spoonful of rice flour in a bowl and mix green tea water in it and add 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the skin and wash the face after 15 minutes. Do this three times a week.
- Rice flour with aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera will remove dead skin and make the face shine. To make the pack, mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon of rice flour. Mix the mixture well. Apply this paste and leave it to dry. Afterwards, wash the face by releasing it in a circular motion. Do this remedy once a week.
- Orange peel powder and rose water with rice flour: Dried orange peels can exhibit skin lightening properties. The nutrients in this ingredient can remove impurities, increase collagen production and protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour with 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder. Add rose water to make a paste. Apply this natural ingredient to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes. Wash it off with water and apply moisturizer.
- Potato pulp and curd with rice flour: These ingredients are loaded with skin bleaching properties. Apart from making your skin glow, these ingredients can improve the overall functioning of your skin. Take potato pulp, curd and 1 tablespoon of rice flour. After making the paste, apply it all over the face. Wash it off with water after 15 minutes.
- Rice powder with chickpeas flour and milk: Chickpea flour is prominent for its exfoliating properties. It removes the impurities that make your skin look black. Mix 3 tablespoons of chickpea flour with 1 tablespoon of rice flour and milk to make a thick paste. Wash your face with a pat and pat dry using a soft. Now, evenly apply the paste you’ve made all over your face. Wash it off with water after 15 minutes.
- Rice flour with tomato pulp juice: To your surprise, tomatoes are also loaded with skin whitening properties. Tomatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamins B, C, lycopene and magnesium, which help in shrinking the pores of the skin, whitening your skin and reducing wrinkles. Extract juice from tomato pulp. Mix 4 tablespoons wheat flour with 1 tablespoon rice flour and 1 tablespoon tomato juice. Apply this mixed paste to your face and let it dry naturally. Wash it off with water after 15 to 20 minutes.
Benefits of rice flour for skin:
- Rice flour also helps to keep away wrinkles and dark circles and keep the skin glowing.
- Rice flour can also be applied to the face as a mask. The ingredients present in it absorb the extra oil present on the face so that the skin does not become oily nor does it cause acne and pimples.
- It acts as a great exfoliator for the skin and helps in removing dead skin.
- Rice contains ferulic acid and allantoin, making it a good sunscreen for the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent sunburn and also keep tanning away.
Many girls are very worried about their dark complexion. To overcome this, they also use many beauty products. But there is no benefit. But by following the remedies related to rice flour given above, you can get bright skin to a great extent. Using rice flour as a face pack is completely natural and has no side effects. But before using it on sensitive skin, do a patch test or consult a specialist.