There will be hardly anyone who does not want glowing skin. In the winter season, the face becomes dry and lifeless due to the cold winds. In such a situation, it is very important to take care of the skin in this cold season. Eating the right food is also very important to keep the skin healthy. Many times the cosmetic products present in the market cause a lot of damage to the skin. In such a situation, you can use a coffee face pack at home. It helps in removing acne and removes spotless and gives glowing skin. You will get to know about some coffee remedies.
- Coffee powder removes the dark circle: Coffee contains natural bleaching agents that help in lightening the complexion under the eyes. You mix 1 teaspoon of coffee powder with 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of vitamin E oil. Apply the mixture under your eyes with caution and wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Blended coffee improves blood circulation: Caffeine in coffee improves blood circulation, which helps to reduce cellulite. In a cup, blend ¼ cup coffee and 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel. Massage the scrub gently onto your face or body for 10 minutes. Wash it off with clean water. A good massage with this scrub stimulates the cells and leaves the skin looking healthy and natural.
- The coffee powder as anti-ageing: Applying a coffee face pack on the skin can reduce the appearance of sunspots, redness and fine lines. You mix coffee powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Now make a face pack by adding a little milk to it. To this, add 2 drops of honey and 2 drops of lemon juice. Apply it to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing. Then wash off with clean water.
- Acne treatment by ground coffee: Because coffee has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities, it can help prevent acne caused by bacteria. 3 tablespoons of ground coffee and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar are mixed. Add 3 teaspoons coconut oil with the coffee mixture to make a thick scrub. Rub this scrub all over your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash the face with clean water.
- Coffee powder and honey face pack: Both coffee and honey are excellent for the skin. Coffee brightens the complexion of the face, while the honey moisturizes the skin. To make a face pack of coffee and honey, take 1 teaspoon of coffee powder. Add some honey to it. Make a paste by mixing these two well. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing it off with water. Coffee and honey face masks are effective in moisturizing the skin and removing wrinkles. Along with this, the face pack of coffee and honey reduces skin dryness and skin blemishes. By applying this face pack, the signs of ageing are also reduced.
- Coffee powder and aloe vera face pack: Coffee and aloe vera face masks are effective in removing many skin problems. To make coffee and aloe vera face masks, you take 2 teaspoons of coffee powder. Mix in 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Wash off after 20 minutes with clean water. This face mask should be applied twice a week for best results. Coffee and aloe vera face masks improve skin tone. By applying it, the problem of acne or acne, blemishes and eczema of the face are removed. Aloe vera has antioxidant, and antibacterial properties, due to which the skin remains safe from bacteria. Also, the element present in coffee fights against dark spots, and sunspots on the face. Lightens pigmentation. Coffee and aloe vera gel face mask makes the skin glowing and youthful.
- Coffee powder and turmeric face pack: In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of coffee powder, ½ teaspoon of coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric and mix it well. Leave this face pack on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. This face pack helps to remove pimples.
- Coffee powder and lemon face pack: Take 1 spoonful of coffee powder and add a few drops of lemon juice. Now mix them well and make a paste. Apply it to the face and after 30 minutes, wash your face with water. Lemon juice removes dirt from your face and brings a glow.
- Coffee powder and raw milk face pack: Take 1 spoonful of coffee powder and ½ tbsp of raw milk and mix it well. Apply the face pack and leave it on for 15 minutes. After that, wash the face with clean water. Coffee and milk face packs tighten the skin and make it glowing. This remedy should be used 2 to 3 times each week.
Benefits of coffee:
- The linoleic acid and tocopherol present in coffee can help heal skin wounds.
- Several types of research also suggest that cafestol and kahweol in coffee can help reduce cellulite, which is the rough feeling felt in the thighs.
- The antioxidant effect of caffeine may help reduce the puffiness of the eyes. It can also improve blood circulation.
- Benefits of coffee face pack in making the skin soft: Coffee face packs can also be effective in making the skin soft and glowing. Coffee powder Coffeeberry is made from the fruit of coffee i.e. coffee berry. According to a study published on the NCBI website, coffee berries can protect against the harmful UVB rays of the sun. It can also help protect the skin from photoaging (damage caused by prolonged sun exposure).
- Benefits of coffee face pack in increasing blood flow: Coffee powder is granular, which can act as a scrub. Therefore, when the coffee powder is used as a face pack, it can increase blood circulation in the skin. According to another research, the caffeine present in coffee can increase the microcirculation of blood in the skin (blood flow in the smallest blood vessels), which can make the skin look healthy and glowing.
Coffee powder is a great glow enhancer. It removes the dullness of the skin, and brings a new glow in a pinch. This is why in today’s time, coffee powder is being used in many herbal skin care products. You can also use these face masks made of coffee to improve the complexion of your skin. Due to this the complexion of the skin of the face will improve, and the skin will look beautiful.