Hair fall has become a common thing in today’s time because, in our hectic lives, we do not have time to take care of our body and hair. Weakening of hair, lack of hair growth, changes in hormones, lack of proper diet, or excessive use of products containing chemicals can lead to hair fall. If you are struggling with common hair fall problems, then you can get rid of them by using the remedies given below:
- Coconut milk: Potassium minerals and protein are found in abundance in coconut, which is very effective in hair fall treatment. Apart from this, the vitamin E found keeps moisture in the hair so that there is no dryness, the nutrients found in it help in preventing hair fall. Take a cup of coconut milk and with the help of a brush, apply this milk to the roots of the hair on the head. After applying it properly on the scalp, wrap the hair with a towel and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with a good shampoo.
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) water: Boil 10 to 15 Azadirachta Indica (Neem) leaves in a pot of water until the water is reduced to half. Keep this water cool down. Now, after shampooing your head, wash your hair with this Neem water. Make this home remedy to stop hair fall once a week. Everyone is aware of the health benefits of Neem. Dandruff and infection in the hair are major reasons for hair loss. Neem is an antibacterial that makes the roots stronger by eliminating the bacteria present on our scalp. Apart from this, it also eliminates yoke from the head and it also improves blood circulation.
- Fenugreek (Methi) seeds: Soak 2 teaspoons of fenugreek (Methi) seeds in water overnight. Make a paste by grinding the soaked seeds in the morning. Add 4 teaspoons of curd and one egg white to it and mix it well. Apply this mixture on your scalp to the roots and let it dry for half an hour, then wash your hair with water. There is an effective home remedy of fenugreek to stop hair fall and regrow hair. Fenugreek also makes hair long, thick, shiny, and soft.
- Egg and olive oil: Break 2 raw eggs and separate their white parts in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to it and mix it well. Now with a hair dye brush, apply this mixture to the hair to the roots and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes. After that remove the paste with herbal shampoo. For thick, long, strong, and healthy hair, eggs contain beneficial nutrients like iodine, zinc and vitamin B.
- Onion juice and honey: Extract the juice of onion for home remedies for falling hair. Add a teaspoon of honey and some rose water to this juice. Spread this home remedy all over your scalp and wash your head after 50 minutes. Onion contains sulfur, which promotes hair growth and revitalizes the follicles by improving blood circulation in the scalp. Apart from this, onion juice also removes the infection in the hair from the root, which is a major reason for hair fall.
- Apply curd on hair: Curd is very effective and reasonable to stop hair fall. Use it before washing your hair. Apply curd to the hair about half an hour before washing the hair. Remove it off with the help of water when the hair is completely dry. And, mix five tablespoons of curd, one tablespoon of lemon juice, and two tablespoons of raw gram powder well. And, apply this paste about half an hour before taking a bath.
- Honey: Honey, which is capable of removing many diseases, also reduces hair fall when applied to the hair. Apart from this, you can also apply cinnamon powder and honey to the hair. Mix one spoon honey and one spoon cinnamon powder in warm olive oil and massage with this paste on the head before bathing. Wash the head after some time. This will solve the hair fall problem as soon as possible.
- Rosemary oil: Massage your hair with rosemary oil for 15 minutes to strengthen the hair and prevent it from falling. It also makes hair grow. Make a paste by mixing the leaves of Jawakusum in some water, apply this paste on the scalp and hair, it makes the hair grow and thick.
- Henna: Grind henna leaves and mix them with curd and an egg and apply it to the hair. Leave it for half an hour and after that wash it off with water. The effect of this remedy becomes visible within 15 days.
- Green tea: Take green tea and a cup of water and mix them well. After that, apply it to your scalp and leave it for about an hour. Green tea contains antioxidants that help prevent hair fall. Green tea treatment works very effectively to prevent hair fall.
- Ground salt and black pepper: Take five spoons of ground salt and black pepper, one spoon of coconut oil, and mix them well. After that, apply it to the bald area. This remedy is useful in preventing hair fall, but it also depends on the nature of the person.
- Pomegranate leaves: Pomegranate leaves are a better option to prevent hair loss. It can also stop hair fall. Take 1 litre of juice of pomegranate leaves and 100 grams of the pulp of the leaves, mix it in ½ litre of mustard oil and cook it, when the oil remains, take it off and filter it. Keep it in me, after using it for baldness, hair starts growing, if the hair is falling, then the fall stops. Home remedies for hair loss work in different amounts for every person.
- Night jasmine (Harsingar) seeds: Night jasmine (Harsingar) seeds are used to stop hair fall. Make a paste by grinding the seeds of Harsingar, apply it regularly on the head, it is a beneficial recipe for hair fall and baldness.
- Pointed Gourd (Parwal) leaves: To stop hair fall, extract the juice by grinding bitter Pointed Gourd (Parwal) leaves and applying them to the head. By doing this for 2 to 3 months, hair fall gradually stops completely and baldness also goes away. How effective the treatment to prevent baldness will be effective, it depends on the person.
- Coconut oil and lemon juice: In case of hair fall, mixing coconut oil twice in lemon juice on the head and massaging the hair slowly with the tip of the fingers will stop hair fall. This home remedy helps in preventing hair falls.
Conclusion: By using all these remedies, you can easily stop your hair fall. But if you are more worried about the hair problem, then consult your doctor once. Apart from this, take a good diet regularly.