Acne on the face is a daily thing. Girls also get acne during their periods. But, the bulk of people develops acne as a result of poor eating and drinking habits, a poor lifestyle, or a hormonal imbalance. Acne can spoil the whole face. Even if acne comes out of your face, then always keep one thing in mind never touches them with your hands or never break acne. Otherwise, these pimples would leave a scar on your face and eventually disappear. If your acne swells up every now and again, don’t panic; you can treat it using items you already have around the house. Yes, there are a lot of natural acne-fighting ingredients in your kitchen. We’ll show you some simple home remedies that will help you get rid of your acne problem in only one week.
- Baking soda: To get rid of acne, start by making a paste using baking soda and water. Applying this paste to the face can easily get rid of the problem of acne. Wait for this paste to dry before applying it to your face.
- Garlic: Garlic is also supposed to help with acne. It contains allicin, which acts as an antibacterial. It works by keeping the skin free from bacteria as well as preventing them from growing. Prepare garlic paste as required. Now add a little honey and a few drops of water and apply it to the face. Wash the skin after applying the mixture and allowing it to dry.
- Castor oil: Castor oil works to clean the dirt off the skin. Along with this, fighting skin related problems in castor oil also works to make the skin healthy and soft. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Apply on the face by mixing castor oil and aloe vera gel as needed. Wash the skin with lukewarm water after the mixture dries up.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil has antibacterial properties. It is beneficial to use coconut oil to remove the blemishes on the face. Take coconut oil on the palm and apply it to the affected part of the face. The skin will absorb this oil overnight and gradually the skin spots will end.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E capsules can prove to be a better option to cure deep acne scars. Break the Vitamin E capsule in half and apply it to the acne scars. You can use this remedy once a day. You will notice the results in a few days if you do this.
- Lemon: Citrus fruits, such as lemons, contains a lot of citric acids. Citric acid is thought to be particularly effective at reducing irritation, scarring, and wrinkles in the skin. Lemon juice also helps in improving the complexion of the skin by inhibiting the production of melanin.
- Aloe vera gel: To erase imperfections, aloe vera gel works like magic. Apply this gel at night and sleep and wash your face in the morning. Results will be visible soon.
- Basil (tulsi): Mix one tablespoon basil (tulsi) leaves powder, one teaspoon neem leaves powder and one teaspoon turmeric powder. Add a little multani mitti powder as well. Whenever you use it, make a paste and apply it to your face twice a week. The face will become soft and clean.
- Rosewater: To get rid of acne, make a rosewater mixture, i.e., Glycerin 20 ml, 100 ml rose water and 50 ml lemon juice. Mix cucumber juice together and keep it in a glass bottle. Wash and wipe the face with plain water every night. Then leave this mixture on the face overnight and wash the face with plain water in the morning. By using it for three weeks, the skin spots, spots, and acne are completely eliminated and the complexion of the face improves.
- Azadirachta indica (neem): To make Azadirachta indica (neem) paste, mix 10 to 15 neem leaves, 1 tsp sandalwood powder and ¼ tsp turmeric powder together. Clean the neem leaves completely, then combine the sandalwood powder and turmeric with the neem leaves, mix well, and make a paste. Apply the paste to the face as a mask for half an hour, then rinse thoroughly with plain water. Applying this paste daily for two weeks ends acne because neem has antibacterial properties. This is an effective home remedy to get rid of acne.
- Turmeric: Using turmeric is a very popular home remedy to get rid of acne. Make a thick paste using ½ to ¼ teaspoon turmeric, a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, rose water or plain water, and apply it as a face mask for 30 minutes before washing it off with simple water. If the skin is dry, apply rose water to the face after dusting the mask. Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects in nature.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon’s home remedies for acne have proved to be very beneficial. Take half a teaspoon of cinnamon or as needed and mix it with honey to make a paste, then apply the paste only where there is acne or pimples and sleep overnight. When you first wake up in the morning, wash your face with water. Cinnamon should also be used in food because it has tikta properties, which reduce the blood sugar and insulin of the body and help in opening the facial pores.
- Orange peels: Orange peel contains citric acid. Which lightens the blemishes on the face. To use on the face, take one teaspoon of orange peel powder and one teaspoon of honey. Now take both of these in equal quantity and make a paste. Apply this paste to the parts of the face where there is acne and let it dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water after ten to fifteen minutes.
Acne is a common problem which can have many reasons. If treated with traditional methods, there may be problems like dryness, redness and burning and itching in the skin. However, several natural home remedies have proven to be extremely effective in treating acne. But these home remedies do not benefit everyone equally. But there is no harm in trying them. But the best way to treat any disease is to consult a doctor.