You can never have a bad day if you have good lipstick. The lipsticks are women’s favourite makeup tool, even when you are going for the low makeup look a good lipstick can enhance your gaze. Lipstick is not only for a special occasion, but a makeup tool for everyday use. And when it comes to lipsticks Lakmé is the brand that is not only the most popular but also the most trusted ones. Lakmé is an Indian brand that has made its presence felt in the whole world, all its products are made in India and used everywhere. One can be very sure of the quality of materials used while making Lakmé lipsticks. Lakmé lipsticks come in a variety of shades and colours to choose from. It also has some premium lipsticks variety which is difficult to get in other brands. Lakmé is famous for its unique colour and glossy lipsticks. And the way Lakmé lipsticks look on your face is a truly wonderful experience. Below are a few pros and cons for using Lakmé lipsticks in your day to day life:
- Premium quality: Lakmé is one of the biggest brands in the cosmetic industry which guarantees you one thing which is quality. All its products are of premium quality and well tested. Being an international brand all the Lakmé products are made as per international standards, which does not allow any unwanted material in the lipstick.
- No side effects: Another benefit of using a widely used trusted brand is that there is no chance of any side effects on your lips. No lip irritation, no rashes, nothing, these lipsticks is made very carefully and wonderfully. All the lipsticks sit nicely on lips without even making you feel like you are wearing any.
- Matte lipsticks: Lakmé also make good quality matte lipsticks, which looks just awesome on your lips. If you are a fan of matte colours, then you then Lakmé lipsticks are the ones for you. The finish which you will get with these lipsticks is just impeccable.
- Intense colour payoff: One thing about the Lakmé lipstick is that its colour doesn’t fade quickly, once you apply the lipsticks it’s going to last. Also, you don’t need to have multiple swipes to get the result just one swipe is enough. And the colours are just the right amount of vibration, not too shady not too intense.
- Fragrance: Lakmé lipsticks don’t come with cheap flowery fragrance, but it comes with a rich cosmetic and sweet fragrance which makes you feel good about it. It comes with multiple fragrances which you can choose as per your comfort, it even comes with no fragrance if you prefer that.
- Packaging: Being a premium brand Lakmé has a reputation to maintain and the first thing a customer looks at any product is its packaging. Hence extra care is given to the packing of these lipsticks which gives them a clean yet superior look. The packaging is very delicate looking which makes you feel like it is a precious thing.
- Wide range: No matter what is your preference with lipsticks, you like glossy or matte, Lakmé has got you covered. They come in various shapes, shades, and colours that you might get spilt by the choice. They have one of the biggest range of lipstick patterns you can even imagine.
- Dry lips: Although very rarely some people have suggested that their lips got dried after using Lakmé lipsticks. This may happen due to the high content of wax and less content of oil in some of its shades.
- Cost-effectiveness: This is the price you have to pay (quite literally) if you are going for a premium brand. Although they are not expensive, they are comparatively cost on the higher side. And some premium colours also might put an extra burden on your pockets.
- Layering can look cakey: Applying multiple layers can look cakey at times so it should be avoided.
- Fine shimmers: Some of the shades might have a few shimmers in them so if you are not a fan then you might want to select appropriately.
This was our experience with Lakmé lipsticks, be sure to try on its various colours and shades.